“QazIndustry” is a single focal point providing assistance to industrial enterprises at all stages - from technological solutions and new production lines to certification, export and introduction of digital technologies.
Among our services are free financial measures of state support for Kazakhstan producers. There are also innovative grants for technologies commercialization, technological development of enterprises and industries as well as reimbursement of certain types of costs to enterprises aimed at increasing labor productivity and exports promotion.
QazIndustry tendency is to enhance competitiveness of manufacturing industry and related sectors of the Kazakhstan economy.
QazIndustry tendency for 2025 is to become a national Think Tank of Kazakhstan industrial development.
The provision of systemic support measures to support for manufacturing development aimed at.
- Enhancing competitiveness of processed goods
- Stimulating of digital technology adoption in industry
- Territorial clusters development
- Domestic market development of processed goods
- Assistance in attracting foreign direct investment for manufacturing sector
- Industrial development in the framework of Kazakhstan integration processes
- Domestic market development of processed goods
Providing direct measures of state incentives for manufacturing enterprises
Coordination of special economic and industrial zones development of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Company analytical activities as “think tank” of Kazakhstan industrial development including information and analytical support of state industrial policy.
Missions and objectives
Strengthening competitiveness of manufacturing sectors on international markets by promoting exports, developing innovations and supporting efficient producers
JSC “Kazakhstan Industry and Export Center “Qazindustry” - National Think Tank of Industrial Development, a single operator on productivity improvement, technological development, local content and export promotion.
- Industrial production efficiency growth
- Increase in exports of processed products
- Increasing the share of innovative products
- Local content development
- Growth of cargo transit through Kazakhstan and logistics efficiency improvement
Areas of activity
- Development of the Kazakhstan industrial policy
- Export Promotion
- Operation of government support measures
- Coordination of transit and logistics development
- Innovation development
- Coordination of industrial infrastructure development (SEZ, IZ)
Development strategy of Kazakhstan center for industry and export QazIndustry JSC for 2020-2024
Defines the directions and goals of QazIndustry's activities in the context of the implementation of SPIID 2020-2025, aimed at creating and developing a competitive manufacturing industry of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the domestic and foreign markets and reflects the proactive role of QazIndustry in the process of industrial and innovative development of the country for the upcoming 5-year period.
Approved by the decision of the Board of Directors dated March 30, 2020, minutes No. 04.
Promote the growth of competitiveness of the manufacturing industry and related sectors of the economy of Kazakhstan.
Become a national Think Tank (think tank) for the development of industry and related industries in Kazakhstan by 2025, as well as an effective operator for providing state incentives to manufacturing enterprises.
The long-term development of The society is focused on achieving leadership that will allow it to become a Think Tank in the long-term development of the national economy.
Strategic directions of QazIndustry
- Expert and analytical activities as a (think tank) for the development of industry and related industries in Kazakhstan.
- Providing systematic and direct measures of state incentives in the manufacturing industry.
- Assistance to the development of industries and economic spheres related to the manufacturing industry.
- Coordination of development of special economic and industrial zones of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Institutional development of QazIndustry.
Strategic objectives and initiatives
- Information and analytical support for SPIID 2020-2025
- System analysis of modern industrialization and global trends
- Participation in the implementation of systemic measures to support the development of the manufacturing industry
- Providing direct state incentives to manufacturing enterprises
- Support for the development of individual industries and areas related to the manufacturing industry
- Measures aimed at improving the efficiency of QazIndustry
- Monitoring and analysis of the results of the implementation of SPIID 2020-2025. Reviews and analysis of industries, product groups, products, internal and external markets, CDCS. Preparation of proposals for the development of industries, markets, integration processes, development of solutions to systemic interagency and coordination problems of the program implementation.
- Analysis of the most successful country strategies for industrial and innovative development of the economy and problems of industrial development. The study of the concepts and practices of Industry 4.0. Targeted cooperation with scientific, expert and business communities.
- Support for the development of regional brands, clusters, the industry 4.0 competence center, the analytical platform for digital transformation, and integration processes in Kazakhstan. Assistance in concluding long-term contracts and offtake contracts for the purchase of goods from domestic manufacturers, attracting investment. Formation of the supplier development service.
- Improving the efficiency and quality of operator services. The increase in business.
- Information and analytical support and development of proposals for the development of related industries and sectors of the economy. Development and implementation of measures to support the development of transport and logistics.
- The improvement of corporate governance. Development of competencies, including the development of new industry competencies, development of research tools. Commercialization of services. Digital transformation of the office, reengineering and automation of business processes. Improvement of basic working conditions. Maintaining a favorable microclimate. Increase transparency in the Company's activities, including increasing awareness and promotion on the Internet.